The rates are indicated in EURO (€) per room, per night with bath or shower and include breakfast, service and taxes. For further information about the hotel please click the hotel name!
|Double Single use||Double||Distance to venue|
|EUROPA****||FULLY BOOKED||FULLY BOOKED||15 min|
|RATHAUSPARK **** environmentally-friendly||€ 160,00||€ 180,00||10 min|
|MAGDAS ***||FULLY BOOKED||FULLY BOOKED||15 min|
|MESSE WIEN *** environmentally-friendly||FULLY BOOKED||FULLY BOOKED||WALKING DISTANCE 3 minutes|
|HILTON VIENNA PLAZA environmentally-friendly||FULLY BOOKED||FULLY BOOKED||8 min|
Booking and Cancellation Conditions
Individual hotel reservations (up to 5 rooms)
* It is recommended to make your reservation on time – hotel reservation deadline is 1st of August 2018. After this date the availability in all hotels cannot longer be guaranteed.
* Rooms will be allocated on a first come-first served basis according to availability.
* To secure your reservation a credit card guarantee is required.
* All hotel expenses have to be paid directly at the hotel upon check out. The hotel will issue an invoice.
* The number of overnights booked in advance will serve as the basis for your hotel invoice. Please inform us per e-mail (email@example.com) about any changes that may apply to your hotel reservation the latest by 20th of September, 2018. The hotel is entitled to charge all pre-booked nights in case of shortening of your stay after this date.
* For room cancellations received after 2nd of August 2018 and onwards, 1 (one) night will be charged to your credit card as cancellation fee.
* In case of cancellation or No-Show Austropa Interconvention is authorized to charge your credit card with the contracted cancellation fee of 1 (one) night.
* In case of No-Show the hotel reservation will be released after the first night.
Group Reservations (6 or more rooms)
Group reservations (6 or more rooms) will be handled by separate contract and separate regulations. Please contact Austropa Interconvention directly for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Austropa Interconvention acts as agent only and cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property whatever the cause may be. The liability of persons or enterprises providing means of transportation or other services, however, remains unaffected. In the event of cancellation or change of date of the congress, as well as in the event of force majeure, all prior expenses incurred, in particular processing expenses, shall be charged to the customer. Only written arrangements are binding. Sole venue is Vienna.