16th European Lead Battery Conference & Exhbition (16ELBC)
We have selected some centrally located hotels close to the conference venue with the best rates as quoted.
The rates are all in Euros (€) and are quoted per room, per night. Each room, with a bath or shower, includes breakfast, service and taxes.
|Category||Hotels||Single||Double Single use||Double||Closest Underground|
|4 stars||Imlauer||–||€ 153,77||€ 174,41||Direct Line U2 Taborstrasse|
|4 stars||Nestroy||–||€ 143,45||€ 164,09||Direct Line U2 Taborstrasse|
|4 stars||Rathauspark||–||€ 150,00||€ 170,00||Direct Line U2 Rathaus|
|3 stars||Ibis Messe||€ 95,00||–||€ 115,00||Direct Line U2 Praterstern|
|3 stars||Messe||–||€ 130,00||€ 146,00||Direct walking distance|
|n.c.||Motel One Prater||80,24||–||105,12||Direct walking distance|
Booking & Cancellation Conditions
* It is recommended to make your reservation on time – hotel reservation deadline is 1st of July 2018. After this date the availability in all hotels cannot longer be guaranteed.
* Rooms will be allocated on a first come-first served basis according to availability.
* To secure your reservation a credit card guarantee is required.
* All hotel expenses have to be paid directly at the hotel upon check out. The hotel will issue an invoice.
* The number of overnights booked in advance will serve as the basis for your hotel invoice. Please inform us per e-mail (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) about any changes that may apply to your hotel reservation the latest by 20th of August, 2018. The hotel is entitled to charge all pre-booked nights in case of shortening of your stay after this date.
* For room cancellations received on 1st of July 2018 and onwards, 1 (one) night will be charged to your credit card as cancellation fee.
* In case of cancellation or No-Show Austropa Interconvention is authorized to charge your credit card with the contracted cancellation fee of 1 (one) night.
* In case of No-Show the hotel reservation will be released after the first night.
Austropa Interconvention acts as agent only and cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property whatever the cause may be. The liability of persons or enterprises providing means of transportation or other services, however, remains unaffected. In the event of cancellation or change of date of the congress, as well as in the event of force majeure, all prior expenses incurred, in particular processing expenses, shall be charged to the customer. Only written arrangements are binding. Sole venue is Vienna.
For further questions, do not hesitate to contact:
Verkehrsbuero Business Travel GmbH
Ms. Heike Faustmann
Tel.: +43 1 58800 534
Fax: +43 1 58800 520